Last updated 15th May 2012
Our cookie usage policy can be found here
1. Joanna's Wardrobe complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 when dealing with all data received from visitors to the site.
2. We only hold the data necessary to offer services provided on our website and to protect our security and your privacy. In this respect, IP Addresses are stored on Registration and when you use our Contact Us page.
3. Data is only used for the purposes described in our entry on the Data Protection Register.
4. We only hold personal data for as long as necessary. Once data is no longer needed it is deleted from our files. If you wish to ensure that your data is removed, please contact us, with your username and email address and we'll do it within 24 hours.
5. When ordering, your telephone number is optional. If entered it may be used for credit risk checking.
6. For administrative reasons data may be passed to and stored securely with third party service providers located outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
7. We regularly email website news and information updates to those customers who have specifically subscribed to our email service. All subscription emails sent by us contain clear information on how to unsubscribe from our email service.
8. We never sell, rent or exchange mailing lists.
9. We may however share technical data with our partners where a customer has accessed and used our website via a site belonging to one of our partners. However, such information will also be subject to our partners’ privacy policies.
10. If you subscribe to our email service via a partner site, that partner may wish to send you details via email of other products and services, which may be of interest to you. However when you subscribe directly to our email service you will be asked whether or not you wish to receive such emails.
11. We do not share commercial data with partners.
12. In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, we never send bulk unsolicited emails, (popularly known as Spam) to email addresses.
13. We may send emails to existing customers or prospective customers who have enquired or registered with us, regarding products or services directly provided by us.
14. All e-marketing emails sent by us will be clearly marked as originating from us. All such emails will also include clear instructions on how unsubscribe from our email service and any future e-marketing emails.
(c) www.compactlaw.co.uk / all rights reserved / version 3.0